Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oracular Drum Of The Princess Of Tzur

Pinchas

in that he was very jealous for My sake among them ... Vayikra 25:11
בְּקַנְאוֹ אֶת-קִנְאָתִי, בְּתוֹכָם

ת It is just impossible to kill a truly wycked witch.

Unfortunately for jealous Pinchas and his jealous God, and fortunately for the prince of Shimon and the princess of Tzur, the way to a woman's heart is not through her belly. The princess of Tzur is one tough (תופף) wycked witch (אתתא טפסרט), with a heart that beats in rhythm with the different drum of her Goddess, bringing forth through the ages light from darkness.

Tap-atap-tap tap, cock your ear to the rhythm of my heart as Goddess drums up the life of both the man and the woman with its beat.

This shabbat morning, I dreamt.

I nest now under his belt, and with my heart that still lives, I have paid a $400 deposit on a new home in his heart. ת

Pinchas, jealousy loses - you were deceived to believe otherwise. The oracle of a truly wycked witch is greater.