Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pharaoh The Jewitch

Beshalach

כְּתֹב זֹאת זִכָּרוֹן בַּסֵּפֶר
write this for a remembrance in the book ... Shemot 17:14

The total gematria of the Hebrew phrase above is 1455. It has a digit sum of 15, the value of the Divine Feminine Name, Yah (יה). The digit sum of the digit sum is 6, the value of the third letter (vav) in the Divine Feminine Name יהוה. I, the awoken dreamer, am the fourth feminine letter (hei) in the Divine Feminine Name, יהוה.

Last night I dreamt many dreams. Among them, cars and ships were being 'shipwrecked' and deliberately sunk into the seas. After I survived the attempt to morph and slide my own car (among many) off a parking lot tipped down toward the sea, I was on a ship that went on dangerous missions on the oceans to rescue people on sinking ships. The last group I went to rescue was from a ship off the shore of the British Isles. I was unsinkable (neither Pharaoh nor witches can be sunk in water according to Jewish and Celtic lore).

Then, I survived a multitude of mysterious tornados destroying structures and uprooting people in the town around me by hiding in a wooden box.

Then, a man helped my son and I escape another man with 'Israli' written in English (without the English letter 'e' in it, where the English letter 'e' archeographically corresponds to the feminine Hebrew letter 'hei') written across the chest of his shirt attempt to steal my son. He was on a mission to steal 'perfect children' from the Others for some insane plan to offer up and populate an Otherworld utopia. As the first dream had began with me in my parked car, this dream ended with me, the man helping me and my son in my car, starting it up and driving away from the the crazy Israli child-stealer facing us from the end of the driveway.

During all these weird dreams, I was breaking off bread and giving it to people. I was tossing it to them like throwing out a lifesaver vest to someone stranded in the water of the sea from off a ship.