Saturday, December 12, 2009

Between The Pages Of Time

Vayeshev

הַחֲלוֹם הַזֶּה אֲשֶׁר חָלָמְתִּי
this dream I have dreamed ... Bereshit 37:6

This morning I dreamt.

I was among a small group of time travellers. We carried out a few missions.

In one of the missions, we advanced into time and there, I stepped forward to remove a "fated" brain tumor from my "son" (as an elder man) and also from my future "husband." Both were represented by the presence of one form. The form was bald. To remove the fated tumor, I touched a spot on his head, creating a bubble of sacred space. Now, the fated tumor was removed and no tumor could ever grow there.

It had been understood in the past that normally time travellers "returned" to the original time of the current physicality by copying the text exactly, like scribes. Some at mission control were concerned that the exact text had been lost - but there was another way. I knew it and we used it to return.

We turned our attention toward returning to our original time in our current physicality, and in doing so, saw the pages of a big book quickly turn as if in the wind. Between the pages of time were neon colors - particularly neon pink and neon orange.

I woke up, and got up for a few minutes. I looked at the time. It was 5:45 (הדה) in the morning.

My big Book of Shadows:


Notice (הדה), there are 5 raised spine supports (each with two "ends" connecting the front and back covers of the book) and 4 "spaces" between the raised supports on the spine of the book.