Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dance of the Dragons

Vayigash

וְנַפְשׁוֹ, קְשׁוּרָה בְנַפְשׁוֹ
seeing that his soul is bound up with the lad's soul ... Bereshit 44:30

In Jewish Kabbalistic tradition, Joseph and Jacob represent the Moon (Yesod) and the Sun (Tiferet) respectively. The Hebrew phrase in this week's Torah portion ~ "seeing that his soul is bound up with the lad's soul" ~ points us to the idea of the unification of these Divine Emanations as it pertains to the Divine Masculine mysteries of Jewish tradition.

Similarly, in the Divine Feminine mysteries of Celtic tradition (under whose banner the messianic archetype of King Arthur finds reunification and enduring immutable support), there is an idea of unification of the Sun (Tiferet) and the Earth (Malchut) in the Druidic teaching regarding the two Dragon eggs hidden together within a singular Willow Tree. This mystery found itself introduced to me among my dreams this past week - Cryptic Message for My Sisters and Brothers.

Reunification of the Divine Feminine Tiferet and Malchut was enacted and revealed to me as described in follow-up entries to the cryptic message dream - My Guide Heulwen and Hwylwen-Heulwen and the Unified Collective Celtic Folksoul. As described in the latter linked entry:

Hwyl is to the Celtic folksoul as Achdut is to the Jewish folksoul - both terms refer to a unified collective folksoul. My Hwylwen represents my enduring immutable connection to the Celtic folksoul - this is so very exciting to me! My Guide not only represents my Avalonian High Priestess-Goddess self, She also represents my Celtic birthright and Place as both a Timeless Ancestor among and Descendant of the collective Celtic Folksoul.


That this reunification within myself of my personal dream (Yesod) and acting (Malchut) consciousnesses with my Celtic Folksoul (via the unification of Tiferet and Malchut within the sacred Willow tree representing the doubled Ogam letter "Saille Saille") within the context of the Divine Feminine mysteries of Celtic Avalon occurred in synchronicity with this week's Torah portion discussing the unification of Tiferet and Yesod via the tradition of my Jewish Ancestors, it is clear to me that there is no disharmony within me between the traditions of both my Celtic and Jewish Ancestral birthrights and inheritances.

Blessed be Goddess doubly for bringing me to this day!