Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Tribes Of My Soul

Vayechi

וְשָׁכַבְתִּי, עִם-אֲבֹתַי, וּנְשָׂאתַנִי מִמִּצְרַיִם, וּקְבַרְתַּנִי בִּקְבֻרָתָם
But when I sleep with my fathers, thou shalt carry me out of Egypt, and bury me in their burying-place.' Genesis/Bereshit 47:30

In this week's Torah portion, Jacob asks Joseph to bury him in the cavern cave of Machpelah in the land of Canaan/Israel when he "sleeps with the Ancestors."

It is significant to my experience that Jacob considers it a significant event when one "sleeps with the Ancestors" as I "slept with the Ancestors" this past week in my dream as described in the entry In Our Likeness. Like Jacob, I slept with my Ancestors and found myself buried in the cavern cave of the Tor in the land of England/Taliesin. [Taliesin represents the greater Celtic Druidic tradition as Israel represents the greater Jewish Torah tradition.]

Akhenaten Goddess Form

Interestingly, in my dream as I slept with the Ancestors like Jacob, I was presented specifically with five souls, like was Pharaoh in last week's Torah portion (where Pharaoh represents the Divine Feminine archetypal messianic figure according to Judaic tradition). [Similarly like Pharaoh is associated with the Divine Feminine in Jewish tradition, in Celtic tradition, the archetypal messianic figure of King Arthur is protected and carried under the banner of the Divine Feminine. Similarly to Celtic tradition, the messianic figure of ancient Egyptian tradition, Pharaoh Akhenaten - the Pharaoh associated with the historical person of Moses - is depicted in stone with the Goddess shape of a woman.] At the end of last week's Torah portion, in the beginning of perek (chapter) 47 (the perek from which the above Hebrew phrase for this week's Torah portion is taken) it is written (Bereshit 47:2):

וּמִקְצֵה אֶחָיו, לָקַח חֲמִשָּׁה אֲנָשִׁים; וַיַּצִּגֵם, לִפְנֵי פַרְעֹה
And from among [the souls of] his kindred he [Joseph] took five souls, and presented them unto Pharaoh.

In my experience as it pertains to the Torah portions of this chapter as it unfolds in my life, as I slept among my Ancestors like Jacob, I was specifically presented with five ancestral archetypal souls like Pharaoh, namely:

Gwion/Taliesin - pan-Celtic
Ceridwen - Welsh
Boann - Irish
Jacob/Israel - pan-Jewish/Hebrew
Joseph - Hebrew/Egyptian

This week's Torah portion confirms that I, Pharaoh, as it pertains to my Jewish ancestry, am a daughter of Jacob. This week's Torah portion also confirms in parallel with my Avalonian pathworking that I am a daughter of both Taliesin and Israel. Most specifically (tribally) and holistically (pan-clans), I am a daughter of the five archetypal Ancestral soul types as written above. These five archetypal soul roots are the primary root "tribes" of my soul. I am primarily made from both the pan-Celtic and pan-Jewish folksouls. Among these folksouls, my primary tribes are those of the peoples of Ceridwen (Welsh), Boann (Irish) and Joseph (Hebrew/Egyptian).

These five archetypal soul roots come together in me to form the five Ladies of Avalon, the witch's pentalpha, and the magical Hebrew letter hei (ה), to transform the word Tor (תור) into Torah (תורה).

In relationship of the physical and spiritual realities of the Glastonbury Tor of my Celtic ancestors to the Torah pasuk (לה verse) corresponding to my Hebrew name, Liorah (ליאורה), it is written:

It is not in the heavens, that I should say, who can go up and get it for me that I may observe it. לה Devarim 30:12

ל א בשמים, הוא: לאמר, מי יעלה-לנו השמימה ויקחה לנו, וישמענו א תה, ונעשנה

Magical Mystical Glastonbury Tor